Scientific journal European Cooperation is registered in Poland, ISSN (Print: 2449-7320, Online: 2449-8726) and expands the indexation in the international informational and scientometric data bases Web of Science, Google Scholar, Citefactor indexing, ERIH PLUS, Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory, Research Papers in Economics, Index Copernicus, Directory of Open Access Journals, EBSCOhost, GetInfo, Research Bible and other.
The founder of the journal is Consulting Company Consilium LLC registered in Warsaw, Poland.
The journal is oriented for publication the scientific research results of scientists from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia and other countries of Europe and World in Economics, Finances, Management.
Into the composition of journal’s Editorial Board enter high qualification scientists from the mentioned and other countries, that provides the high level of papers reviewing, allows to publish the research results which will be accessible for wide range of readers all over the World.
The topics of the journal are following:
Scientific Council of the journal:
- Dr. hab.-Econ. Oleksandr Melnychenko, Chairman of the Board, Consilium LLC, Warsaw, Poland – head of Scientific Council.
- Dr.-Ing. Bestoun S. Ahmed, Lecturer at Software Engineering Department, College of Engineering / Salahaddin University, Kirkuk Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
- Dr. hab.-Ing., Prof. Artur Bartosik, Dean of Faculty of Management and Computer Modelling, Kielce University of Technology, Kielce, Poland.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Lino Briguglio, Director at Islands and Small States Institute, University of Malta, Msida, Malta.
- Dr. hab.-Econ. Marek Chrzanowski, Adiunkt at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Warsaw, Poland.
- Dr.-Econ., Prof. Tsvetelina Alexandrova Gankova-Ivanova, Vice-Rector in charge of International Cooperation and Public Relations, Technical University of Gabrovo, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Dr.-Econ., Prof. Shalva Gogiashvili, Professor at Department of Economic Policy, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Dr.-Econ. Aleksy Kwiliński, President, Professor of School of Business Administration, Institute for International Cooperation Development, Poznan, Poland.
- Prof. Dr. habil. Dr. h.c. mult. Franz Peter Lang, Universityprofessor, Carl-Friedrich-Gaus-Faculty, Departament Economics, Technical University Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Irena Mačerinskienė, Head of Department of Banking and Investments, Faculty of Economics and Finance Management, Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Dr.-Econ., Prof. Alexander Masharsky, Professor at Baltic International Academy, Riga, Latvia.
- Dr. hab.-Pol.Sci., Prof.ndzw. Donat Jerzy Mierzejewski, rector Stanislaw Staszic University of Applied Sciences in Piła, Piła, Poland.
- Dr.-Econ. Radosław Miśkiewicz, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Luma Investment S.A., Łaziska Górne, Poland.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Borys Samorodov, Director of the Kharkiv Institute of Banking of University of Banking of the (city of Kyiv), Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Honored Economist of Ukraine Nadiya Yurkiv, Principal scientific officer of the financial security department of the National Institute for Strategic Studies, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Chief editor of the journal – Dr. Aleksy Kwiliński.
European Cooperation publications put forward clear and reasonable requirements that are recognized internationally.
Requirements for scientific articles, archive of numbers and other information posted on the portal of the journal http://www.we.clmconsulting.pl