Scientific journal European Cooperation is registered in Poland, ISSN (Print: 2449-7320, Online: 2449-8726) and expands the indexation in the international informational and scientometric data bases Google Scholar, Citefactor indexing, ERIH PLUS, Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory, Research Papers in Economics, Index Copernicus, Directory of Open Access Journals, EBSCOhost, GetInfo, Research Bible and other.
The founder of the Collection is Consulting Company Consilium LLC registered in Warsaw, Poland.
The Collection is oriented for publication the scientific research results of scientists from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia and other countries of Europe and World in Economics, Finances, Engineering (Technical specialties), Philosophy and other.
Into the composition of Collection’s Editorial Board enter high qualification scientists from the mentioned and other countries, that provides the high level of papers reviewing, allows to publish the research results which will be accessible for wide range of readers all over the World.
The topics of the Collection are following:
- Agricultural science and Advisory Service;
- Modern information technologies;
- Management and Marketing in various areas;
- Pedagogical science;
- Mathematical modeling of the systems and processes in various areas;
- Philosophy and Culture;
- Psychology and Social sciences;
Scientific Council of the collection:
- Dr. hab.-Econ. Oleksandr Melnychenko, Chairman of the Board, Consilium LLC, Warsaw, Poland – head of Scientific Council.
- Dr.-Ing. Bestoun S. Ahmed, Lecturer at Software Engineering Department, College of Engineering / Salahaddin University, Kirkuk Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
- Dr.-Ing. Salawu Abdulrahman Asipita, Senior Lecturer of Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sub-Dean at School of Engineering and Engineering Technology, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, Nigeria.
- Dr. hab.-Ing., Prof. Artur Bartosik, Dean of Faculty of Management and Computer Modelling, Kielce University of Technology, Kielce, Poland.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Lino Briguglio, Director at Islands and Small States Institute, University of Malta, Msida, Malta.
- Dr. hab.-Econ. Marek Chrzanowski, Adiunkt at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Warsaw, Poland.
- Dr. hab.-Law Oleksandr Dowgan, Scientific Secretary at the Research Institute for of Computer Science and Law of the Ukraine National Academy of Law Sciences, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dr. hab.-Pol.Sci., Prof. Fernando Filgueiras, Professor at the Department of Political Science, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Dr. hab. (Agricultural Sciences), Prof. Vasyl Filon, Head of the Department of Agricultural Chemistry, V. Dokuchaev Kharkov National Agrarian University, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Dr.-Econ., Prof. Tsvetelina Alexandrova Gankova-Ivanova, Vice-Rector in charge of International Cooperation and Public Relations, Technical University of Gabrovo, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Dr.-Econ., Prof. Shalva Gogiashvili, Professor at Department of Economic Policy, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Tetyana Kalna-Dubinyuk, Head of Extension Department, National University of Life and Environmental, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dr.-Ing. Roman Kubrin, EMPA, Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, Dübendorf, Switzerland.
- Dr.-Econ. Aleksy Kwiliński, President, Professor of School of Business Administration, Institute for International Cooperation Development, Poznan, Poland.
- Prof. Dr. habil. Dr. h.c. mult. Franz Peter Lang, Universityprofessor, Carl-Friedrich-Gaus-Faculty, Departament Economics, Technical University Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany.
- Prof.dr hab.inż. Kazimierz Lejda, Head of Department of combustion engines and transport, Rzeszow University of Technology, Rzeszow, Poland.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Irena Mačerinskienė, Head of Department of Banking and Investments, Faculty of Economics and Finance Management, Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Dr.-Econ., Prof. Alexander Masharsky, Professor at Baltic International Academy, Riga, Latvia.
- Dr. hab.-Pol.Sci., Prof.ndzw. Donat Jerzy Mierzejewski, rector Stanislaw Staszic University of Applied Sciences in Piła, Piła, Poland.
- Dr.-Econ. Radosław Miśkiewicz, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Luma Investment S.A., Łaziska Górne, Poland.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Borys Samorodov, Director of the Kharkiv Institute of Banking of University of Banking of the (city of Kyiv), Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Dr. hab.-Ing, Prof. Vadym Samorodov, Head of Department of Automobile`s and tractor`s construction, National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Dr.-Law Oleksandr Shamara, Senior Researcher, Counsellor of the Head of the Interdepartmental Scientific Research Centre for struggle against organized crime at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dr.-Law Tomasz Scheffler, Researcher at Department of political and legal doctrines University of Wrocław, Wrocław, Poland.
- Dr. Franklin Simtowe, President, African Centre for Social Research and Economic Development (ACSRED), Nairobi, Kenya.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Prof. Lakhwinder Singh, Professor at Department of Economics, Punjabi University, Patiala, India.
- Dr.-Ing. Andrey Vovk, Scientist, Institute of Manufacturing Technology and Quality Management, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Otto von Guericke, Magdeburg, Germany.
- Dr. hab.-Econ., Honored Economist of Ukraine Nadiya Yurkiv, Principal scientific officer of the financial security department of the National Institute for Strategic Studies, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dr. hab.-Ing., Prof. Dmytro Zubov, Professor in Computer Science, University of Information Science and Technology “St. Paul the Apostle”, Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
Chief editor of the collection – Zbigniew Wąsik.
The collection of scientific papers “European Cooperation” publications put forward clear and reasonable requirements that are recognized internationally.
Requirements for scientific articles, archive of numbers and other information posted on the portal of the journal “European Cooperation”.
The old link to the portal of the journal http://www.we.clmconsulting.pl